Quick Start Guide
This guide outlines setup required in order to get your ldap authentication working in concrete5. If you haven't already, please review the list of prerequisites before continuing with this guide.
- Purchase and Install the concrete5 "ExchangeCore LDAP" Package.
- Configure a Directory by navigating to the dashboard page located at
- Navigate the ec_ldap Authentication Type by going to
/index.php/dashboard/system/registration/authenticationand clicking on the row.
- You will be presented with numerous configuration options for the plugin, these can typically be ignored. You should click the "Enable" button located at the bottom of the page. This will make the authentication type available at the log in screen. The row in the list of authentication types should now appear green (indicate it is enabled). For added ease of use you can drag the ec_ldap authentication type to the top of the authentication types list to make it the default authentication type when logging in.
- That's it! You should now be able to authenticate using your LDAP directory users.